Thursday 22 November 2012

Review: Sephora Cinderella Collection - The Moonlit Kiss Lipstick Set by Sephora

I recently bought the Sephora Cinderella Collection Lipsticks and I am really loving them. The packaging is adorable and really sticks to the entire theme of the collection. It looks like this:


Once you take the inside section out of the packaging the lipsticks are embedded in a velvet-like casing, as seen below:


The lipstick tubes are silver in color and are very simple, sturdy, and reflective. I like them a lot! They have a very classy look to them.

The lipsticks themselves are very beautiful. I love each and every color. The first shade is called Moment (pink champagne glitter). It is a very light and shimmering shade. On its own it just looks like you have applied shimmer/glitter on your lips; however, I like to use it over other shades of lipsticks to add just a touch of glitter. The second shade is Pumpkin (light pastel peach). This is a  pretty color that can be worn on its own but I prefer to use under a slightly pinker toned gloss, just because on its own it makes my lips look slightly pale. Thus, a sheer pink gloss adds some color to it. The third shade is Who Is She? (warm rosy mauve). This is an awesome color! It works great on its own because it has the perfect balance of coral and pink; thus, it doesn't make the lips look pale. Love it! The final shade is Lady Tremaine (berry). This is probably my favorite out of all the lipsticks in this kit. I adore this color! In the tube it can look a bit scary because it looks so dark! However, when it is applied it isn't nearly as dark, and is much more of a plum color than it seems. Here is a picture of all four lipsticks in their tubes:



When applied they look like this:



As you can see lightest lipstick isn't as noticeable as the others, and is more of a shimmer. The darkest lipstick isn't nearly as dark as it looks in the tube, and is more of a reddish plum shade. The texture of the lipsticks is really nice and creamy.

My ALL time favorite thing about these lipsticks is how long lasting they are, especially the darkest plum shade. When I use this lipstick in the morning it is still stained on my lips by the end of the day. Awesome =D

I definitely recommend these lipsticks to anyone looking for a nice variety of long lasting lipsticks.

Hope you had enjoyed reading my review!

Julisse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment