Friday 30 November 2012

Review: Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Collection

 If you are looking for an amazing eyeliner set for a good value this is it.





 
I bought the kit a little while ago at my local Sephora store for $40 CAD. This is an awesome deal considering that one full size aqua eyes eyeliner is $20 CAD. In this kit you get the following: 4 x 0.025 oz Aqua Eyes in Dark Grey 21L (dark metallic grey), Blue With Green Highlights 12L (metallic teal blue), Champagne 23L (metallic pink champagne), Black Purple 6L (deep purple). 2 x 0.04 oz Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black), Pearly Brown 2L (golden brown sheen). So really you're only paying for the 2 full size eyeliners and getting 4 medium sized ones for free!
 
Not only is the price good, but the quality of the liners is one of the best I have ever tried. I have always had trouble finding a good eyeliner because I wear contact lenses and eyeliners (especially creamy ones) tend to smudge on to my contacts making it impossible to see clearly. However, these eyeliners are the only ones I have tried, thus far, that are extremely smooth but still manage to stay put and not budge; they are very long lasting, which I love.
 
Here is what the Sephora website has to say about it:
 
What it is: A limited-edition, smudge-proof eyeliner collection featuring two full-size and four travel-size Aqua Eyes in a range of must-have shades.

What it does:
Smudge-proof, fade-proof, waterproof—Aqua Eyes is an award-winning, long-lasting eyeliner that stays put. Its ultra creamy texture glides on effortlessly for precise application and intense color.
 
 
Overall, these are just really wonderful eyeliners. I recommend this kit to anyone looking to try a variety of different colored eyeliners and especially to those who wear contact lenses and are having trouble finding decent eyeliners that won't leave them blind haha.
 
Questions? Leave me a comment below :)
 
Julisse 

No comments:

Post a Comment