Wednesday 14 December 2016

My Life Update!

Hello my beautiful friends :)

Firstly, I want to apologize for being MIA for such a long time. I seriously can't believe how long it's been since my last post. So much has happened since, and I am so excited to fill you all in! As many of you know, I got married in October and was extremely busy planning and settling into my new married life. Though it has been extremely fun, I have missed blogging about all things beauty! So, I'm back. My goal is to post at least once every few weeks to keep you guys in the loop on all the new/old products I'm trying, loving, and hating. I will also be posting about any deals and promos I find.

Secondly, many of you have asked about my wedding and wedding makeup. I promise I will be doing a full post on that very soon! So keep an eye out for that. For now, here is a sneak peak of the makeup and hair I did on myself that day.


Lastly, feel free to send me a message about any products you have questions about or would like me to try. I welcome suggestions.

Talk soon,
Julisse <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment